Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jive Ass Turkey

I got you, Turkey!! You're dead. Suck on that! Oh, wait. You can't. Because you're dead! Oh, man. I feel kinda sleepy. Is that you, Turkey? That all you got? It's not so bad. It's pretty great, really.

You birds need to come up with a better way of defending yourselves than having beaks and being tender and tasty. Nothing's wrong with tasty. "Tender" is a bit of a bummer to say but it doesn't make you any less dead, Turkey. I'm puttin' you in my SOUP, Turkey! With CARROTS and CELERY!! They're dead too.

Tomorrow, get ready to meet Bread and Mayonnaise. They're not as dead as you yet but they will be once I eat 'em. Maybe I'll just drown you all in gravy. Gravy that I made outta you! You dumb, dead, delicious, can't even fly, bitch! GOBBLE, GOBBLE, BOK, BOK, BOK!!!

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving, Family, Friends and Loved Ones! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment